Shopping for stocking stuffers can be super easy. You can choose socks, toothbrushes, candy, or other typical items. Although I include some of the typical gifts, I also really enjoy finding unique gifts at a reasonable price for our boy’s stockings.
If you’re looking to add some spice to your kiddos stocking stuffers this year, then you’re in the right place.
Here is a list of fun, not typical, stocking stuffers that your kids will love! … and you’re going to want to save it for later, so go ahead and Pin It!
20 Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love
Don’t miss out… you can click on the names of any of the items below to purchase.
1. Scratch Art Mini Notes- By Melissa & Doug– My boys love creating masterpieces out of scratch art. The best part… they can’t mess up! They can always make it into something different.
2. Crayola Color Bath Dropz– These were in the boy’s stockings last year, and they were a hit!
3. Smack It Card Game– Card games are easy and fun for the whole family.
4. Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids– Here’s another gem my boys had in their stockings last year. We still use it! Currently, my Kindergartener has me write a joke and put it in his lunch box for his teacher to read to the class every day at snack.
5. Fuzzy Socks– Who doesn’t love getting fuzzy socks?!
6. Nose Pencil Sharpener– Sure, it’s silly, but the kids love it!
7. Little Hidden Pictures– This is a small hidden pictures book. These are fun to do together, but kids love doing them on their own as well.
8. Lip Smacker Marvel Super Hero Lip Balm– Kids love chapstick, and this one is super cool.
9. Polar Express Sleigh Bell Gift– Santa can leave a bell right off of his sleigh! This bell comes in a Christmasy box with a certificate of authenticity signed by Santa Claus himself.
10. Bag of Reindeer Farts– Everyone will get a good laugh, and you’ll feel a little silly as you eat the cotton candy within the bag.
11. Fold N Fly Paper Airplanes Kit– Here is a small paper airplane kit, and it is perfect for a stocking stuffer!
12. Do You Want To Build a Snowman– This kit comes with foam putty and all the essentials for kids to make their own little snowmen.
13. Glow in the Dark Stars– I had these in my bedroom as a kid, and now our boys do too, because they were in their stockings a few years ago.
14. Silly Putty– Isn’t it funny how some toys come back around? Although, silly putty may have never gone out of style.
15. Small flashlight– This has become a staple for our kid’s stockings. Although it’s typical for us, it’s something worth mentioning, because kids love flashlights!
16. Yo-Yo– If you’re husband is anything like mine, he will immediately try to take their yo-yo and show off all of the cool tricks he mastered as a kid.
17. Kid’s cologne– I didn’t know this was a thing until yesterday, but it is 100% going in our boy’s stockings this year. They love using Dad’s cologne, so having their very own will be a great surprise. There are all kinds!
18. Knockaround Sunglasses– I have a pair of Knockaround sunglasses, and they are my absolute favorite right now. They are great quality, but come at an even better price point. Kid’s sunglasses are $10.
19. Original Slinky– There isn’t a slinky out there that works better than the original!
20. Stephen Joseph Kid’s Wallet– Both of our boys have wallets by this brand. Wheel’s has a race car wallet, and Wesley has a robot wallet. Whenever they have an event at school, like a bake sale, I put their money in their wallet and let them take it in their book bags. They love feeling big! They have styles for girls as well!
When considering stocking stuffers, it is easy to go with the basics. There’s just so many things to choose from these days, and that makes making a decision difficult, at leasts for me! Don’t let stocking stuffers be a source of stress for you this you. Check out these tips on how to avoid holiday stress.
Hopefully these ideas have given you some great ideas today.
I would love to hear which ideas are your favorite, and I am always looking for new ideas, so I would love to hear your ideas as well. Leave a comment below!