Are you a yoga pants mom?
There are days that I am!
I work out three days a week, so after work, I have a short amount of time to run home, throw on my gym clothes, and head to the gym.
Being an active family, I wear athletic wear most weekends too. It’s just easier and more comfortable for the activities we plan.
If you know me, you know I am an indecisive person.
If you know me, you know I am a picky person when it comes to certain things.
Athletic leggings are one of the things I am picky about. I will spend hours researching and reading reviews before settling on a pair to try.
One of my favorite pair are years old and aren’t made the same anymore. How disappointing! I bought them at Victoria’s Secret at least 6 years ago. They are still in great shape, so that speaks volumes about their quality.
I have been in search for a pair that comes close to matching these. Not only did I find it, I found a pair that are better.
Even better, I found an entire outfit that I LOVE. So much so that I had to force myself to wear it outside of my house the first time I put it on, because I didn’t want to mess it up.
Have you ever heard of Sweaty Betty??
*WARNING* The first time you put on a pair of Sweaty Betty Power Workout Leggings you will fall in love.
Here are they reasons I am obsessed:
- To the touch, they are silky smooth.
- These are NOT heavy material, but they are not see through either. Not even when you bend over.
- They are breathable. You do not get overheated.
- They stay smooth without showing all of your imperfections!
- The waistband is comfortable. It does not fold over or crumple up.
- There is a nifty pocket on your hip. I figured my phone would fall out of this pocket. I have an iPhone X, so it’s on the larger side. I worked for my husband’s moving company for 6.5 hours with my phone in this pocket. It did not fall out once. In fact, I forgot it was even there.
- There is a small zip pocket above your booty.
- The seams on the booty are strategically designed to give your booty a lift! Who doesn’t love that?!
- My very very very favorite reason I am obsessed: these pants do not slip!! With all the bending and pulling of working out or running around, I have never had to pull these bad boys up because they were slipping down. Not even a little bit.
These pants are like a second skin. They move with you. They breathe, and you don’t have to pull them up or adjust every time you bend down.
These particular pants come in different lengths. I have the 7/8 pants, which hit right above your ankle. They also have capri and full length.
I also have the Stamina Workout Bra in Ultramarine. It is a beautiful blue color and provides excellent support! The website says the bra is medium support. However, for smaller chested individuals like myself, it provides high support!
I have zero worries when I wear this sports bra. There will be no unexpected surprises. PLUS it’s super comfy. Sweaty Betty has comfort figured out.
To complete my outfit, I chose a simple muscle tank, Flow Workout Tank. I like some room when I’m working out, rather than something fitted. This tank is perfect, and it looks good too.
In all honesty, this is an expensive brand. However, you very obviously get what you pay for. If athletic wear is a staple in your closet, these items are well worth the money.
Are you of you millennial mamas? Millennial’s get a bad rap sometimes, but you should totally be proud and confident in who you are! Here are some reasons why you are an amazing mom.