Today I am going to introduce you guys to True America Moving. One of my goals as a blogger is to help make decisions easier for moms. We all know moms do a lot of research, review reading, and googling before big decisions are made. So, let me help you choose your moving company!
Full disclosure… I’m already partial, because my husband owns the company. BUT… all the great things I am going to tell you about True America Moving are 100% true.
Some background info…
Jeremiah has been in the moving business for over 15 years. He is an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit , and he has a natural talent for maneuvering the impossible.
In 2012, he started his own company, Atlas Moving. He worked hard building a name for himself around our area. This past year, he made the decision to re-brand. His company was no longer the local business it began as in 2012. He aimed to choose a name that better represents his company and the area he services, which birthed True America Moving.
True America Moving offers these services:
- local moving services
- long distance moving services/relocation
- residential moving services
- commercial moving services
Here’s why you should choose True America:
- As the owner, Jeremiah stays involved during each part of the moving process. Majority of the time, he is the one that provides customer’s with their quotes. He keeps in contact with the customer until the day of their move. Before he leaves the customer’s new location, he ensures they are 100% satisfied.
- True America believes in continuous development. Every move offers new knowledge. The employees welcome new knowledge, and they use it to strengthen the work that they perform.
- The company’s values are honesty and reliability. True America only conducts honest business transactions. Also, in the process of your move, which can sometimes take weeks from the time of the initial quote until the scheduled move date, True America will be there without question. You never have to worry whether or not they will show up!
- They work smart. When it comes to furniture, these guys can do the impossible! (Just ask them about the time they had to hoist a full size sofa over a second story balcony to get it where the customer wanted it to go! No damage was caused!)
- Your items are safe in their hands. We are all human, and we all make mistakes. This, of course, applies to True America as well. However, the work they do is impeccable!
- It’s a family business. Jeremiah’s crew consists of trusted family and friends. He also gets the kiddos involved in marketing!
You’re going to want to check out their 5-star Google rating!
True America typically performs moves to and from the south, but they are able to complete a move anywhere in the U.S.
When it comes to my husband and my children, I am their biggest fan! When it comes to my blog, I am completely honest with my readers and would never recommend something that I would not use or purchase myself.
Are you moving soon? Check out True America’s website and give them a call!
Read more about the kind of person my hubby is in a letter I wrote him earlier this year.